- When Saturday September 2
- Where V-Europe, Ottignies
- What Saturday, September 2, we invite victims of the attacks in Brussels on March 2016 to attend a circle ritual. Seven years ago, the attacks shocked our country. It was a personal and colle […]
- When Wednesday 22 March 2023 from 15h till 16h30
- Where De Brouckèreplein Brussels
- What Seven years ago, on March 22, 2016, the attacks in Zaventem and Maalbeek affected everyone in our co […]
- When Thursday 24 March at 7.30pm
- Where Online
- What Six years ago, the attacks took place in Brussels. The circle of 24 March in collaboration with Le Soir will not only be a moment of commemoration. The word ‘souvenir’ comes from ‘subvenire’, which means ‘to present oneself, to bring one’s presence to others’, […]
Kristin Verellen, founder of We have the choice, in Le Soir. “Ca demande une vigilance de tous les instants, d’être présent dans sa propre vie. Si on ne fait pas attention, nos pensées nous emmènent rapidement vers le passé, vers ce qui est arrivé et pourrait se reproduire et voilà nos angoisses projetées dans le futur ! Il n’y a que le présent qui compte, le reste est une construction de notr […]
When Tuesday 19 January 2021 from 7.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
What Circle for all care providers, care seekers, informal carers, volunteers and students in care. To take care of yourself and to refuel in solidarity in this intense corona period. Initiative in cooperation with the professional association for spiritual carers. More […]
>>> Uplifting each other in lockDOWN <<<
When Wednesday 16 December from 8 till 9.30 pm CET
There are 3 youth circles planned, you can participate in one or more of them.
These will take place on Wednesday 2, 16 and 30 December from 8 p.m. to 9.30 pm CET.