- When Sunday, the 19th of May 2018, from 08h00 to 12h00
- Where d’Yserpasserelle Centre, Linde Street 17A, 8691 Alveringem (between Ieper and Veurne)
- What ‘Breakfast at the farm’ is a warm moment to gather at the farm, where the guests, after an extensive breakfast made with farm products, and a tour of the farm, will make time for reflection and personal growth. Sunday, the 19th of May has special meaning for Siska, the initiator. The themes for the morning will be hope and despair, love and saying farewell, letting go and keeping dreams alive. We are planning a circle, a moment in which we can share something about our inner life and life experience with each other. Each person does it in his own way. A circle is not a debate; rather, it’s an invitation to become quiet, and to listen to yourself and each other. Being present is the most important thing. Anybody can speak, but nobody is obliged to.
08h00 – 10h00: Extensive breakfast with regional and farm products
10h00 – 10h30: Tour of the farm with Siska, initiator and host, sharing parts of her personal life journey
10h30 – 12h00: Circle
- Entrance 35 euro/pp (max 25 participants)
- Booking Book via mail with Siska – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0497 93 12 88